NV Nova Wheel is a strong, protective wheel coating that repels dirt, water, and contaminants before they are able to adhere to you wheels. Harmful contaminants such as brake dust, iron particles, and other nasty contaminants struggle to bond to your wheels, which ultimately means cleaner wheels for longer.
Nova wheel will not only provide your wheels with the ultimate protection, it also will add incredible depth and gloss. Additionally, Nv Nova wheel can also be applied to your brake calipers. It also works great on metal surfaces, such as exhaust tips!
Important Note as of January 2021:
Due to bottling supply chain constraints, Nova Wheel will be bottled in a 30ml container. Because the product is dispensed as 20ml for full coverage and performance, your coating bottle will appear to be 66% full, when in fact the entire 20ml are present. We are exploring alternative bottle solutions, however this will be a normal practice going forward and is not cause for concern.
Coating Durability: Up to 2 years
- Up to 2-years durability
- High-temperature resistance
- Resistant to NV Purge Wheel Cleaner
- Enhanced gloss
- Intense hydrophobics and dirt rejection
- Begin by taking the wheels off (if possible) to properly clean and coat the wheel faces, and barrels.
- Wash the wheel and ensure the wheel is completely decontaminated through the use of iron removers, clay bars, and suitable lubricants.
- Polish wheels if necessary to ensure the wheels are looking their best, and to ensure the surface is completely clean
- Wipe down with Nv Clarity or your choice of panel wipe, to ensure no oils or residues are left behind.
- Apply the coating onto a suede applicator
- Apply in small sections, and allow the coating to flash for about 1 minute before wiping off with a quality microfiber coating removal towel.
Cure Time: Allow Nova Wheel to cure for 24 hours before introducing water, or driving the vehicle.