AS OF 11/6/2020 NV NOVA EVO PACKAGING HAS CHANGED. THE 7X7 PACKAGING HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
NOVA EVO is a professional-grade hybrid ceramic coating. This innovative coating utilizes specific ingredients that promote extreme durability, immense protection, and stunning gloss. Nova Evo is an extremely user-friendly coating that shields your vehicle in a hydrophobic layer. This coating will greatly aid your cleaning process and keep your vehicle shining for years to come.
Nv invested countless hours in developing the NOVA series and creating paint protective products with no compromise. This has been a very challenging quest, as most of the additives that increase water beading & gloss have inverse effects on their environmental resistance and durability.
When making a coating easier to apply & cheaper to produce, it usually requires that more layers are needed to become effective. However, by using the highest grade of organic & inorganic coating ingredients with years of development, they have created the perfect hybrid ceramic coating that only requires one-layer for optimal performance.
- 3-year durability
- Very high level of gloss
- Water Contact Angle: 110 Degrees+
- Incredible environmental resistance & crazy water-repellency
- Professional-grade performance
- Very easy application
- Curing Time: 7-14 Days until complete hardness
- High swirl resistance
- Ensure the surface is decontaminated, cleaned and polished
- Wipe down the surface with Nv Clarity
- Apply a line of drops on a suede microfiber applicator
- Wipe onto the surface in straight even lines, horizontally and vertically (Try not to work in larger areas, break each panel into sections no bigger than 50x50cm)
- Wipe off almost instantly, don’t wait longer than 2 minutes.
- Use a second towel to ensure even wipe off.
- Apply Nova Boost after leaving the coating cure overnight.
- Wait a minimum of 7 days before washing your vehicle.
- Full Hardening is 7 - 14 days.