Due to bottling supply constraints, Nova Glass will be bottled in a 30ml container. Because the product is dispensed as 20ml for full coverage and performance, your coating bottle will appear to be 66% full, when in fact the entire 20ml are present. We are exploring alternative bottle solutions, however this will be a normal practice going forward and is not cause for concern.
Nova Glass is an innovative ceramic coating which has been specially designed to bond with glass surfaces. These unique properties make for a much stronger bond than that of coatings that are designed for paint. These properties ensure that the coating is not adversely affected by the abrasion from your windshield wipers.
After this coating is applied, water droplets will rush off exterior glass when driving. The hydrophobic nature of this product is so great that at times it could even eliminate the need for use of your wipers. Nova Glass will help your windows stay cleaner for long, which will increase visibility and reduce your maintenance times.
Coating Durability: 1-2 years +
- Simple application
- High environmental resistance
- 1 to 2 years of durability with proper maintenance
- Ensure glass has been properly cleaned & decontaminated.
- Remove any remaining oils & residue on the surface using Nv Clarity.
- Apply a healthy amount of Glass onto the provided suede applicator, and apply using a criss-cross pattern to ensure even coverage.
- Nova Glass can be wiped off immediately after application!
- Be sure not to overwork the coating when applying, and watch for high spots in the tight areas around the edges of windows.
Allow Nova Glass to cure for 24 hours before allowing water to come in contact with the glass.