The product we have all been waiting for has arrived! Gyeon Q2 Mohs EVO is the latest generation of the Gyeon's foundational Mohs coating. Undergoing advanced redevelopment to modify its base chemistry, EVO is now a single layer coating that retains the wonderful characteristics of MOHS we all know and love. This Fluorine and Polysilazane paint coating provides high gloss, amazing water repellency, durability, as well as real world chemical resistance! To top things off EVO is user friendly! it’s smooth application and easy removal process make it one of the best pro-level paint coatings for professional detailers, and the everyday consumer. Mohs EVO is also a great coating to use on wheels!
1 Layer - 36 months
2 Layers - Up to 48 months
1 - Gyeon Q2 Mohs EVO 50ml
1 - Applicator Pad
1 - Certificate of completion sticker
- Remove Mohs EVO from its packaging and shake well.
- Apply a liberal amount of product to the provided applicator pad.
- Apply in small sections using a cross-hatch pattern with a quick arm movement.
- Do not overwork the product.
- Remove immediately after application, Do not wait to flash or rainbow.
- When applying more than one coat, allow one hour of cure time between coats.
Allow Gyeon Q2 Mohs EVO to cure for 24 hours without getting wet. Do not wash the vehicle for 14 days after applying, and only use coating safe maintenance products when doing future washes.
Once opened, air introduced to the bottle will begin to cure and crystalize the coating. EVO should be used within 6 months of purchase, and even less time if the bottle has been opened. Always store indoors, in a cool climate controlled area.