Skip to content

Follow us!

Get in touch with us

Maniac Line - ALCANTARA CLEANER 500ml

Unit price  per 
Maniac Line - ALCANTARA CLEANER 500ml


Alcantara® is a non-woven fabric composed of 68% coagulated polyester microfiber and the remaining 32% with polyurethane, this makes the product durable and resistant.

Alcantara is an extremely resistant but also soft material, suitable for multiple uses.

The main sectors of use are the automotive industry, furniture, pleasure boating, clothing and fashion.

In cars it is often used to cover interior details of our cars such as seats, steering wheel, dashboard and we often find it combined with other materials such as leather, fabric or metal or carbon fiber inserts.

It therefore requires thorough cleaning, both ordinary, maintenance and extraordinary, to solve problems related to specific stains or halos.

Another feature of the material is its softness to the touch, which ensures, in addition to aesthetic pleasure, great resistance and greater grip: this is why it is often used on steering wheels and racing components.

Alcantara® Cleaner is safe on all these materials, making the cleaning operation fast and effective even on mixed dirt, such as dust that incorporates organic residues: a complex mix that is very difficult to eliminate with the classic detergents on the market.

The product is VOC Free and also has a fresh, clean scent with an effective anti-odor action that makes it ideal for cleaning the entire passenger compartment.



• Specific ready to use cleaner approved by Alcantara®.

• Extremely safe formula: respects color and texture, making it soft to the touch.

• Effective on stubborn stains without discoloring.

• VOC FREE, it is free of volatile solvents or alcohol.

• Special formula that penetrates dirt and dissolves it even on localized spots.

• Ideal also for frequent cleaning and maintenance.

• Permanently eliminates mixed dirt such as powders that incorporate organic residues: a complex mix that is difficult to eliminate with classic detergents on the market.

• Fresh clean scent with anti-odor action.



After the usual careful removal of the dust, make sure you have removed any residual dirt to avoid subsequent halos during the drying phase.



Spray the product evenly on small areas (eg: first the seat and then the back), without over-dispensing it, in order to avoid wetting the surface. Do not let the product dry on the fabric.

Now proceed with the cleaning operation with the help of a soft bristle brush by exerting slight pressure, moving in a circular movement so that the bristles, thanks to the detergent action of the product, better move the dirt. Pay particular attention to the areas with spots or streaks.

Finally, use a clean and dry microfiber cloth to remove the dirt trapped inside the Alcantara® fibers by exerting light pressure.



The product is ready to use, so it does not need to be diluted. It has been approved by Alcantara® and is gentle on all the materials it comes into contact with.

We recommend using the Alcantara® Cleaner product periodically diluting it 1: 1 (1 part of the product and 1 part of water) so that the interior of your car can always be as new and pleasantly scented.



  • What issues can arise when cleaning Alcantara®?

    Alcantara should not be excessively wet. We are used to apply the product directly onto the surface to clean and that is why we have created an innovative formula that cleans thoroughly, yet gently, without drying out or discolouring the material.

    Why do I need to hoover the surface before cleaning?

    Dust causes marks. Imagine cleaning a floor: you would never wash it before having swept it because stains and streaks would remain during the drying phase. And you would also pay attention to clean the hidden parts, in the corners or under the chairs. The same principle applies when cleaning the inside of a car. If you don't carefully hoover the surface to remove dust and taking care to get to the hidden parts also, you run the risk of leaving marks when it dries.

    How much time should I wait after washing to be able to use the car?

    If you clean a small portion at a time, you won’t wet the surface so much, preventing it from becoming “soaked”: this will also mean you can use the car right after you have washed it.

    Can I dilute the product?

    The product is ready to use, so it does not need to be diluted. It has been approved by Alcantara® and is gentle on all the materials it comes into contact with.



Didn't find your answer?

Our customer service will be happy to help you.